Mental Health Division
Psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy
In the Mental Health Division, psychiatrists provide counseling and psychotherapy to those suffering from depression, anxiety, insomnia, or other mental troubles. If necessary, we provide information about medical institutes outside of the university and some pharmacological treatment for free (though a sort of medicine is not various). We can also provide only psychotherapy for people who are having some pharmacological treatment from medical institutes outside of the university.
Consultation from students
- I am not able to go to my lab.
- I can not sleep well.
- I can not wake up in the morning.
- I am depressed.
- I am socially withdrawn because of my internet or game dependent.
- I may have some developmental disorders.
- I may be an ADHD person because I have troubles to concentrate on and remember things.
- I have not told my parents that I have not been attending university for years.
- I have some traumatic experiences which still hearts me.
- I feel that I want to die even though I never do it.
- I feel like being a stalker because I can not get him/her away from my head.
Consultation from faculties and staffs
- Student does not show up in our lab for many months.
- Student can not adjusted to our lab. He/she may have some developmental disorder.
- One student made troubles in our lab. He/she may have some mental problems.
Consultation from students’ families
- I found that my kid have not been attending university for years. He/she may have some mental problems.
- When watching some tv show about developmental disorders, I realized that my kid looks like the same.
- I found that my kid has been always playing some games though I thought he/she was studying with using PC.
- My kid will repeat the years. I do not know what to do.